Predominantly trading in engineering supplies within the public transport sector, due to the ongoing Covid-19 situation across the UK the FCL Organisation Ltd have been tasked by our customer base to internationally source reliable supply chain solutions for Personal Protective Equipment, hand sanitiser and other items that are becoming scarce in the national markets.
We are currently providing supply of the Masks, Gloves, gloves, Wipes and Hand Sanitiser products to Transport Companies across the UK Covering Bus, Rail and delivery company sectors and in particular we are working very closely with the London Bus Operators worst affected by our National Emergency to ensure that they have all of the supplies that they need within the transport industry that is under immense operational, social and media related pressure at this time.
Type IIR – EN14683:2019 Disposable Surgical Face Masks
Surgical Face Mask information and Specification: Type IIR – EN14683:2019
Type IIR – EN14683:2019 masks are appropriate for situations where exposure to blood and/or bodily fluids from the patient or work environment is at risk for the healthcare worker.
There are three different types of surgical masks:
- Type I: bacteria filtering effectiveness > 95%.
- Type II: bacteria filtering effectiveness > 98%.
- Type IIR: bacteria filtering effectiveness > 98% and Fluid Resistant.
Manufacturer: Xiamen Probtain Medical Technology Co. Ltd NMPA approved (White List)
Bulk and Bespoke Orders:
We are able to supply 1-5M units per order on a 10-14 day lead time CIF
Type I, II, IR and IIR
Earloop/back ties/Green Blue and White masks available
Our Full Range of Personal Protective Equipment
Our PPE Range includes;
- FFP2/FFP3 Respirators EN149:2001 + A1:2009
- 3 Ply Medical Masks YY/TT0969 – Ultracare
- 5 Ply Civilian masks KN95
- Type IIR Surgical masks EN14683:2019 – Probtain
- Nitrile Examination Gloves EN455 ASTM D
- Sterile and Non-sterile Surgical and isolation gowns Level 1, 2, 3, 4, extra reinforced SMS & bonded EN13795:2019
- Coveralls Level 5/6 EN13485:2016
- Alcohol wipes and Antibacterial wipes
- Alcohol (>70%) and non-alcohol sanitiser (50ml/100ml/500ml/5L bulk)
- Face Shields Face Visors EN 166:2002
- Infrared Thermometers
- 100% cotton with SilverION Technology protective reusable/washable mask
All product offered has available certification and documentation that we can share with you.
We currently have stable, efficient and reliable supply chain solutions on these products at this moment in time with respectable lead times in place.
Can we help? For all PPE Enquiries, Please contact us below.
Contact one of our experienced sales team for a quotation or further information.