The GXLC5 by Haltermann Carless is the renewable alternative coolant brand new to the market available for the most competitive prices at FCSL.
Unlike traditional engine coolants that are based on glycol, a synthetic material derived from fossil fuels, GXLC5 is based on glycerine, a natural material that is a by product from bio-diesel production and is derived from renewable resources. GXLC5 is non-toxic to both humans and animals, is non-hazardous to the environment and is readily biodegradable.
GXLC5 is a ready to use product that does not require further dilution for use thereby ensuring the correct concentration is used and problem caused by the use of hard water are eliminated. It employs organic acid technology corrosion inhibitors and is nitrite, amine, phosphate, borate and silicate free.
- Unique formulation – It is a wholly glycerine based product with an OAT inhibitor package.
- Biodegradable & manufactured from renewable resources – sustainable and good for the environment.
- It comes in ready to use form as 50% pre-dilute – so being ready to use means its supplied in a convenient format with ease of use for the customer.
- Safe to use – It has the benefits that it is non-toxic and non-hazardous as well.
- Bespoke blend formulation – we can supply the product dyed in accordance with your requirements.
For more information or a quote, do not hesitate in contacting us today either by phone (01604 707762), email (email@example.com), or via our LiveChat service.