Cummins Filtration began in 1958 as a single filter production line developed by Cummins Engine Company to meet the high performance requirements of Cummins diesel engines. Then known as the Seymour Filter Company, the facility was located in Seymour, near the Cummins headquarters in Columbus, Indiana. In 1963, the company changed its name to Fleetguard, the brand that became the cornerstone for the diesel engine filtration industry. In 2006, the company name was again changed to Cummins Filtration, though all products still bear the Fleetguard name to stand strong in the global aftermarket. With a presence on six continents, 55,000 employees and a revenue in 2017 of $19 billion, Cummins Group continues to lead the industry with innovative products and holds over 200 active global patents for its product technology.
FCL have held a strong relationship with Cummins filtration since 1993 and today we are one of their largest distributors in Europe, with an unbeatable technical history and knowledge of the product combined with Fleetguard trained technical staff on hand to help and advise.