As a leading company at the forefront of technological innovation we recognise that protection of the environment requires industrial activity to be conducted in a sustainable manner. The operating divisions of FCL Organisation Ltd are fully committed to best environmental practice and each division takes responsibility for its own environmental performance with the following objectives:
- Minimise the environmental impacts of our existing processes/activities.
- Ensure that the implications of new processes are fully assessed prior to their introduction.
- Effectively manage and control our authorised processes.
- Dispose of waste and effluents in a responsible and safe manner.
- Reduce the likelihood of environmental accidents and incidents through the use of risk assessments and action planning.
- Promote ownership and control of environmental issues at business level.
- Provide the necessary training and support in order to ensure that the site can fulfil the requirements outlined in this policy.
- Introduce programs that aim to minimise waste.
- Minimise energy use through effective energy management.